Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

not receiving OTP

3 REPLIES 3
Boitumelo
Community Coordinator

Hello @Zamoh 

The best way to resolve this is to make sure the number used is still syncing on her profile. If she did register for Internet Banking she will receive notifications every-time she logs into her online banking. If she is not then we need to investigate on our end. Please do as her to forward us this query with her account details and contact number for further investigation.

As soon as we receive this we will investigate and feedback to her or she can contact us here: 0860 123 000 for further assistance.

Regards,

Boitumelo

Zamoh
My Mother's sms notifications has stopped after another cellphone was used for purchasing airtime,Mtn Eazi recharge

Why no longer receive sms notification ?

Please help
StandardBank
Community Coordinator

Hi Brian, 

Changes for your OTP contact details can only be amended at a Branch. A document needs to be completed and sent to our Fraud department, by the Branch, so that your contact number can be updated for Internet Banking and OTP purposes. The change cannot be done telephonically.

Best regards,

Standard Bank

briansithole
Occasional Visitor
Hi, ive been having a problem with the changing of my number fir quite some time, its shows on your system but and I receive sms when I transact but when I want to send money with the app I dont receive an OTP. Ive been in the bank to fix it the previous time and sat on the phone for about 30mins with a consultant where every time I tried to register the system said it did not recognise my number. Eventually she deleted my profile and I re-regre-registered online banking profile which seemed to work but I still cant send money to a new number

This is urgent I needed to have sent this money yesterday