Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

statements

Solved
13 REPLIES 13
williamjabu3390
Occasional Visitor
I want an SMS notification every time money withdrawn or deposited
Montagner2018
New Contributor
My creditor will accept e statements
Montagner2018
New Contributor
Hi.
I am missing March 2018 Current Account.
RoxyH

Hi,

I am overseas and need a PDF of a stamped bank statement for 3 accounts I have. The info is for the SA Embassy, for VISA purposes.

Please advise! I cannot go to a branch as I'm overseas until mid-March and need the stamped statement ASAP :) 

Thank you!

Boitumelo
Community Coordinator

Hello @baranye,

The best way to email statement is via your Internet Banking. This feature is available on your Internet banking only, you can however view the transaction history on your app landing page.

For more information on this please see the link: http://community.standardbank.co.za/t5/General-Information/Statements/ta-p/607

Let me know if this was helpful.

Regards,

Boitumelo

baranye
Frequent Visitor

How do I email myself a statement

StandardBank
Community Coordinator

Hi Vishnumaharaj06,

Have you tried downloading the free 90 days statement that you got on internet banking and then emailing it to yourself?

Regards,

Standard Bank Team

vishnumaharaj06

Hi, 

I requested a 90 day statement from the Internet banking. Unfortunately I can't email it to my email address, only can view or print it. I phoned the call centre requesting assistance. I was told by the consultant that it will cost me R54.00 for them to email the statement to me. I will have to go to an atm to request a 90 statement, scan it and then email it to myself. This is such an inconvenience. Standard bank still charges you for a 90 day statement even when requested from an atm. 

StandardBank
Solution
Community Coordinator

Hi Brandon007pilla,

Yes you can get a 3 month bank statement at the Autoplus ATM.

Regards,

Standard Bank Team

brandon007pilla
Solution
New Contributor
Thank you for replying. Can I get it from an ATM?
StandardBank
Solution
Community Coordinator

Hi Brandon007pilla,

3 months bank statement is free of charge. You only pay for archived bank statements.

Regards,

Standard Bank Team

brandon007pilla
Solution
New Contributor
How much does it cost?
StandardBank
Solution
Community Coordinator

Hi

You may view your 90 day statement via internet banking. You may request the statement by calling us on 0860 123 000, but a stamped version can only be obtained at the Branch.

Kind regards,

Standard Bank

dimpels777
Occasional Visitor
Hi. How can I get standard bank to send me a 90 day bank statement
Go to the solution >