Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Know Your Platform - Webinars to help you navigate the Standard Online Share Trading Platform

Slide2.JPG

A series of webinars hosted by Simon brown to help you find your way around the Standard Online Share Trading and Auto Share Invest Platforms

1. Finding a share on the Standard Online Share Trading Platform

Similar articles: How to make the best of the search filter on Standard Online Share Trading

2. The Standard Online Share Trading quote page

3. Placing a trade on the Standard Online Share Trading platform

4. How to find fundamental data on OST

5. How to create Watchlists on OST and ViewPoint

6. Q&A Session on the OST Platform

7. Setting a stop loss or price alert

8. The lowdown on dividends, results, corporate actions and more

9. Finding research on OST

Contributors
Version history
Revision #:
5 of 5
Last update:
‎12-07-2020 06:31 PM
Updated by:

Comments
Np4

Evening I would like to ask how do I join in bitcoin trading without being scammed and how much does it cost to start trade

Koljakust

Hey! I have an interesting question that is similar to the topic of this article! I am also interested in platforms, but about the platform for starting a business that they offer me on nuxgame.com, on this site they say that you can take a platform and build your business on it in the gaming field, is it similar to what is said in the video of this article or not if only partially, which part will be useful to me and which will not?

Oombraam

Can I dde the price into exell

Oombraam

Or do you have an ipe