Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Forex

GUNDO
Does standard bank fund the forex trading accounts?
6 REPLIES 6
Siyab1
Usd/chf
adamroberson
Contributor

I found different information from different sources. I think in this regard, that still finances, though not quite distributes this information . I recently read the article on macd histogram calculation formula and noticed that the indicators start to grow after counting during the price growth of this bank! I think that this is exactly related and the bank clearly affects forex trading accounts if this is not the case, then I can not explain this price behavior during the growth of the bank's stock prices. By the way, I did not quite understand what the guy above wrote Usd/chf, in my opinion it is not interconnected in any way because, hmm, okay

Markus123

Well. For Forex trading you need news to be as fast and accurate as possible, so dumping all the sources of information into your RSS feed is a bad idea as it will give you very mixed signals. So it will be a good idea to find two or three very trusted sources. I can recommend you one https://letizo.com/

janalabov

As of my knowledge cutoff in September 2021, Standard Bank, a South African financial institution, offers various banking services, including foreign exchange (forex) trading. However, the specifics of their offerings, such as whether they provide funding for forex trading accounts, may vary. If you are interested in opening a forex trading account and require funding, it would be best to directly contact Standard Bank or visit their website to inquire about their current policies and services related to forex trading accounts and funding options. Btw, don't hesitate to use a broker if you are a beginner, cause it will really help you out. Here you can read the cmc broker review and see what they offer.

Detroy
New Contributor

Yes, many standard banks provide financing services for Forex trading accounts. These services are usually provided through specialized departments of banks that deal with trading in the foreign exchange market and servicing clients wishing to trade Forex.

Fasiuk
New Contributor

Choosing a reliable broker is critical to the safety and integrity of your trading. I recommend that you thoroughly research each broker you are considering. Personally, I have had positive experiences with some of them. They offer a variety of account types to suit different trading styles and preferences. Their support team is always available to answer your questions or help you in case of problems, which is essential. Broker reviews on fbs scam can be helpful for both beginners and experienced traders. Moreover, their trading platform is stable and easy to use. However, as with any broker, it is important to manage your risks properly and not invest more than you are willing to lose, as forex trading carries certain risks despite its lucrative potential.