Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Viewpoin/IRESS

llewellynb
New Contributor

I cannot access my Viewpoint/Iress platform. 

I have sent multiple emails regarding this issue and have still not received ANY replies or resolution. 

Please contact me ASAP!

Regards

[email protected]

9 REPLIES 9
Juve
Occasional Contributor

Instead, I am able to access the platform but cannot see my accounts, my portfolio and also not able to trade. Contacted the helpdesk via email many times for more than a week now, but no help. 

PLEASE SOMEONE HELP!!! 

llewellynb
New Contributor

I agree, 

This has been going on all week. 

Orders not canceling, then canceled but still excecutes. stop losses not activating, irregular breaks in services have been my experience. 

Multiple emails sent, but still no resolutions... evbry day something new. I have never experiences this kind of instabillity. I'm losing money because of this. 

CaptClassic
Visitor

I agree. Continued today as well. Order cancelled at 9:15 but still reflecting as pending and the funds not released. Endless issues like this for the last week or so. And yes, real profits lost/losses made because of this. Sheer incompetence. What's an alternative platform that offers a similar range of CFDs and similar quoting depth? It's time for me to change.

@llewellynb wrote:

I agree, 

This has been going on all week. 

Orders not canceling, then canceled but still excecutes. stop losses not activating, irregular breaks in services have been my experience. 

Multiple emails sent, but still no resolutions... evbry day something new. I have never experiences this kind of instabillity. I'm losing money because of this. 

IsmailK
Occasional Contributor

Are you still expereincing this?

Please send your Login Name only.

Juve
Occasional Contributor
Juve
Occasional Contributor
IsmailK
Occasional Contributor

Please try now. If you get an error please let me know what the error is. Also note you can only have 1 ViewPoint session open. This means if you have an existing one open and you try open another , it will fail.

Juve
Occasional Contributor

Morning, problem persists!!

Psdesi
New Contributor

Me either, for sometime now and you find that there was a log in, but you find that the screen it showing anything only loading. Its running at the back who knows.