Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

3 and 6 months stamped Business statements

Question: What is the difference between Previous and Stamped Statements?

Previous Statements: A formal reconciled statement with an opening and closing balance according to your statements cycle.

Stamped Statements: A statement with an official bank stamp. The transactions are listed from the date of request, and date back 3 or 6 months.

Question: What are the different statements typically used for?

Previous Statements:

1.Record keeping (available up to 2 years online)

2.Statutory purposes

-Tax submission

-Auditing of financial statements

-Proof of transaction when there is a dispute (incl legal dispute)

1. Input into financial statements (contains all cleared outstanding card authorisations; and cheques)

Stamped Statements:

1. To provide to a third party:

-As proof of income 

-When applying for an account

1. Check balance
  2. Check if someone has paid you before releasing goods
  3. Payment reconciliation
  4. Input into financial statements

251019_Final_3 and 6 months Stamped Statement Screens for Personal and OBB (002) (1)[1]-1.png

251019_Final_3 and 6 months Stamped Statement Screens for Personal and OBB (002) (1)[1]-2.png251019_Final_3 and 6 months Stamped Statement Screens for Personal and OBB (002) (1)[1]-3.png

251019_Final_3 and 6 months Stamped Statement Screens for Personal and OBB (002) (1)[1]-4.png

Contributors
Version history
Revision #:
3 of 3
Last update:
‎07-11-2019 12:00 PM
Updated by:

Comments
ZAMANI10

Good day 

I am trying to download my 3 months bank statement on the App but I keep on getting an error message ''download failed try again'' How do I go about in resolving this matter as this has been going on for the past 2 days.

regards 

zamani