Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Getting Formal Statements on the Mobile Banking App and Online Banking

Are formal statements up to two years available for all my accounts?

No, formal statements up to two years are only available for Cheque Accounts only.

Can I get formal statements for two years and longer on the banking app or Online Banking?

No, you can only get formal statements up to two years on the banking app or Online Banking.

Is there a fee charged for formal statements up to two years?

No, formal statements up to two years on the banking app and Online Banking are FREE at this point and is subject to change..

My current statement cycle is daily, can I get 2 years statements without selecting it per day?

No, formal statements are produced according to your preferred statement cycle and can only be selected as per what is available.

Is the statement stamped? If not, why?

No, these are the actual copies of the formal statements produced according to your statement cycle which are distributed via post, email or MMS.

Does the statement have my address on it? Is it the current address?

The formal statement does have either a postal or residential address printed on the statement as per your preference.

Is the 2-year statement available at the ATM/Autoplus?

No, formal statements up to two years are currently only available on the banking app and Online Banking.

Can I email/Upload these statements to SARS?

You will be able to email the statements to any third party of your choice eg. SARS.

If you need to upload, you will need to email the statement to yourself first and then save attachment from the email which you could then use to upload.

Can I download these statements to my device?

No, currently formal statements can only be emailed from the banking app or Online Banking. You would need to firstly email the statement to yourself and then save the attachments from the email.

I only need certain transactions; will I be able to filter and retrieve only the information that I need?

No, currently formal statement cannot be filtered for specific transactions as you will only be able to retrieve the full statement according to your statement cycle in a PDF format.

Contributors
Version history
Revision #:
5 of 5
Last update:
‎24-04-2019 12:25 PM
Updated by:

Comments
TRUEMAN

How to get a statement online

Mm9
Visitor

How do I view and get a statement from mobile banking app?

I want a bank statement

MandyP
Community Coordinator

Hello There,

Please be advised that you can have your 3 or 6 months bank statement sent to you through your mobile banking app. All you need to do is follow these steps in order to get the document:

• Log onto the app,
  • Tap on the tile that shows your account details and balance,
  • Under "Your documents", select "view" and choose between a 3 or 6 months statement as suitable to you.
  • You can either download or send the document via mail.

Regards,

Mandy