Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

1-2-3 move video

Not applicable
This video shows how the 1-2-3 move would be applied to market moving events....this move did not result in a profit (or a loss) and it is really useful because it shows just how important it is to have a strategy before you enter a trade and how you need to stick to this even although it may be testing your patience....wait for the conforimation of the triggers you have set up otherwise you could get chopped by the chop....http://www.screencast.com/users/Chartist/collections/Default/media/3f176196-da17-482d-b485-9323c05cb...
0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
CE
Super Contributor
Thank you C-man.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Thanks Chartist. Used it last night on the DOW for the Fed decision, and it worked really well. Can't help feeling though that I should have cashed my 50 points when it was on the table (given the weak close) ...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Just watched the video ... oops! Misread your jpeg you sent me. Ho hum - at least I didn't lose anything.
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
Chartist - is your spintelligent e-mail adress still active ?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
yes it is.....
0 Kudos