Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

100:1 consolidation

SimonPB
Valued Contributor
an it goes right back to 1c .. markcat cap now R580k .. thinking of buying it out an reverse listing myself ??
0 Kudos
18 REPLIES 18
platsak
Super Contributor
Will they delist?
0 Kudos
platsak
Super Contributor
On that point. We had a discussion about 6 months ago about which shares and in particular which smallcaps will not survive the recession.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
JDH had nothing to do with the recession .. delist, I think so .. the only real business reason for the sudden colsolidation is to makek it a way lost cheaper to buy out minorities ..
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Hey Simon I agree lets buy the thing and put the shell up for sale.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Now if it was Jack Daniel holdings, it would be worth buying out !!! LOL
0 Kudos
Not applicable
someone just bought 1 on the 11th....one way to check your trading costs without getting a breakdown lol
0 Kudos
scandal
Super Contributor
might be worth buying at 1c.. they are getting a loan The loan will be convertible at any time up to 30 October 2009, at the option of Golden Oak following the intended consolidation of the authorised and issued share capital of JDH detailed below. The conversion price will be the lower of 35 cents per share or a 10% discount to the 30 day Volume Weighted Average Price ("VWAP") as per the JSE Limited at the date of notification of exercise of the option. The loan bears interest at the prime interest rate.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
they don't need a loan .. they need a business ..
0 Kudos
Maggie
Super Contributor
lol dont be cynical simon
0 Kudos
Maggie
Super Contributor
maybe I should add it to my dog pound
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
At time Naomi held the shares they once sent her an envelope with what seemed a blank piece of paper and a letter,explaining the paper was their invention to put in a grape box which would fumigate the grapes whilst in transport.Naomi was horrified to read that the paper must not be touched as the fumigant might be harmful to skin with out gloves!...She did not know wether to laugh or cry!She managed to get out at one cent having payed three.
0 Kudos
KVW
Super Contributor
WOW!!!!!!! 2900%
0 Kudos
Not applicable
WOW again R4800%
0 Kudos
scandal
Super Contributor
get out with profit while you can...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Who could be buying or are the gamblers out in daylight?
0 Kudos
bangbul
Regular Contributor
Where do get that? down 80% from last week.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
So now I know how a share can go lower than 1c - brilliant!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I guess the people that were interested at 1c , now think this is a real bargain ;) lol yeah right
0 Kudos