Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

10K into 100K

Not applicable
I'm trying to learn all these abbreviations! Skype is a new one for me - what does it stand for?
0 Kudos
attackcat
Contributor
Skype is software that allows you to "telephone" using your computer - www.skype.com - its free, just needs a headset
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Thanks Attackcat.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
3k added to portfolio...we are now only 10k away...will post "ledger" when I get it tomorrow
0 Kudos
platsak
Super Contributor
Scype group sounds like a good idea. Maybe have a group discussion once or twice a week re certain shares and possibilities and opinions on entry and exit levels. Multiple people can partake either verbally or via text.Think up to ten. Scype also has very good text service which can be used as a blog. Most important thing of al I dont have to log in everytime i want to see the comments of the group. As i am fairly new to trading I have learned quite a lot the last 6 months from more experienced investors just by monitoring the chat forum.
0 Kudos
dimitrius
Regular Contributor
Chartist, I took a look at your "what I learnt" presentation on your website, and I'm starting to warm to the idea that you may not be full of cr@p after all. Just obnoxious. It seems that you're genuinly interested in helping the people who blindly follow you. I'm almost tempted to call a truce, but that may make this forum a bit dull.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
as you said the final analysis is the "ledger"
0 Kudos
Not applicable
i am currently in a skype group with traders....It is very benifical to me. I would be more than grateful chartist if you would start a skype group and include me as well. My skype name is richie_smart. If anybody else is interested please let me know.
0 Kudos
platsak
Super Contributor
Il definately be interested to join as well.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
my laptop was stolen yesterday evening....so I am not working optimally at the moment...I will only be able to update the portfolio once i get my emails back
0 Kudos
Mine
Contributor
Hi Chartist Just had a look at the blog. What is this all about? Did I miss something? Would like to get on the bandwagon! Always rate your comments.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Skype group has been started - please find me and let me know your nick on OST so i can check before allowing my details to be shared....from there i will add you to the current Skype group. Chartist if and when available your knowledge would be greatly appreciated as would anybody elses.
0 Kudos
dimitrius
Regular Contributor
waiting waiting waiting....
0 Kudos