Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

10K into 100K

Not applicable
for those who have been asking...I have updated the blog.....http://blogspace.mweb.co.za/default.aspx?alias=chartist&init...will try and do this after each trading session which happen only on Tuesdays and Thursdays
0 Kudos
32 REPLIES 32
dimitrius
Regular Contributor
perhaps you should post your ledger so that there is a bit of credibility to your blog.
0 Kudos
Jaymo
Occasional Contributor
i actually think D is just jealous that Chartist has a bigger fan club?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
hi Chartist... i am starting as at the 1 November to trade the alsi with 20k. i have dummy traded teh last 2 months and done the courses and have been using the gap play as well as zone trades and swing trades and i have a comprehensivve 80% hit rate. Also try and work with candle patterns. I tried to follow your blog but i missed it. Do you think there is somehwere i can follow your trades just to see if we are taking the same trades. Any help to start would be fantastic. Richie
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Congrats dude. (And Detritus..C might be as subtle as a wet dishrag across the chops, but he don't lie. He even admits he has a gut..)
0 Kudos
Not applicable
dimitrius...sure good suggestion....
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Richie....at the moment the strategy with this en devour is merely to trade the ASLI on a daily basis....the imperative is to get to 100K as quickly as possible and the best strategy for this is day trades....once we get there we can look at adopting another strategy. I am still doing other trades but they form part of another portfolio....
0 Kudos
Not applicable
dimitrius a link has now been posted where you can view the PDF of the account .....this is for Thursday...remember you need to add 30k to the balance....http://www.screencast.com/t/zIHt8hgG
0 Kudos
dimitrius
Regular Contributor
gravy, the ledger suggestion was for the sake of credibility. I'm one of chartist's biggest critics on this forum, simply because I think he's full of cr@p when it comes to his trading and with the way his posts are often aimed at attacking people. If he proves his strategy with a ledger of actual trades, then I'll admit that he has a winning strategy and congratulate him. I'll still think he's full of cr@p though because his personality rubs me the wrong way. But other than that, next time he makes a trading suggestion, I'll read it with more interest and consideration. Other than that, chartist, congratulations on your trading.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
thank you...so u looked at the account....the monthly statement will give a fuller picture ...will post it when I get it....Dimitrius what you are doing is quite right....you need to challenge information provided to you...far to many people just accept stuff....suppose thats what keeps the snake oil salesmen in bussiness...
0 Kudos
scandal
Super Contributor
hey Chartist, do you think we will close todays GAP??
0 Kudos
Not applicable
scandal ....I am not trading today so havent even looked at today's chart....will be trading tommorow...
0 Kudos
dimitrius
Regular Contributor
Yes, I looked at the account. If it continues in its consistency, then you'll have another keen reader of your posts. Who knows, maybe we'll have peace on this forum. My verdict depends on evidence.
0 Kudos
asylum
Super Contributor
dimitrius your a tough nut to crack i like that
0 Kudos
Not applicable
i presume thats why he has the nick....demitrius....(diff spelling) was a tough nut...slayed dragons with spears and cut of peoples heads
0 Kudos
dimitrius
Regular Contributor
that's my weekend job.
0 Kudos
djw
Regular Contributor
where is your home page -
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Sorry if i didnt make myself clear enough chartist...i am starting with 10k as of tomorrow, well actually its 15k but the 5 is just a buffer. I would like to be actively involved in tradign the alsi while you do as well. I am online constantly during the day so if there is anywhere where i could see what you are trading as i trade that would be a ahelp. The blog is an after the day trade which wont help me if im going in th e wrongf direction. Sorry if it sounds like im sucking the resources off you, but i do sort of know what im doing but that initial step is a big one for me. If you cant help i understand and will continue to just read the blog and watch the screencasts. Thank you for your input.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Ja ritchie...difficult one...skype group?
0 Kudos