Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

12 sessions/7 gaps filled 100%

Tango
Super Contributor
Maybe they've been squeezed too hard and are out of the game? I'm not surprised the old bears are roadkill since they have been calling for the end for more than 10000 points on the TOP40 now, but there are usually some junior bears ready to take their place.
Hmm.. now I'm worried... ANY BEARS OUT THERE? ANYBODY SHORTING? Please, we need to know that there is some balance in the universe
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
I ate one of those Caramello bears last week. Could that count?
0 Kudos
Tango
Super Contributor
only if you bit the head off first.
0 Kudos
kr_pto
Super Contributor
hey guys...i havent been around much on the forum lately. but talking of bears, what happened to old zarpie. is he still alive and kicking?
0 Kudos
Zirk
Frequent Contributor
Chartist, are we heading to close the gap on sep07 topi that was not filled completely on the 19th? omo
0 Kudos
Q2W
Super Contributor
I thought gaps are filled in a matter of hours?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
No a gap does not have to close the same day, look at ANG Graph 6 and 9 july and can be used as support levels
0 Kudos
Not applicable
We have support on the weekly chart at 26 900 let see if it hold if not 29 500 next support
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
ya, an that ANG gap still not closed.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
simon was going to ad that a gap 99.9 % of the time close only time will tell
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
not sure about the 99.9. But the worry is money management. Where do you admit defeat on any one gap?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I would like to Awswer that if i could i would have to have the holy grail to trading shares
0 Kudos
Q2W
Super Contributor
Hennie - where do I get that ANG graph 6?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
there is no graph 6 ... the gap was on 6 july and then a nother gap up on 9 july which has not closed as yet ... time will tell
0 Kudos