Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

1600 points...remember this ..no wonder some ppl are hater

Not applicable
last time suggested ppl go long....1600 point drop on alsi...the market always has the final say ... Re:I am GOING short again at 30170 by Fredsed on 20 Jan 17:42 Mmmm and how much mush did u make today Mr ALSI Chartist Smartypants? My china advises that it was u and yors that drove the market higher... Mmmm how measurably inscrutable... -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 20 Jan 17:42 [Reply] [Zoom Out] Re:Re:I am GOING short again at 30170 by realchartist on 08 Aug 22:18 remember this?....29500 to 27900 ... 1600 points...
0 Kudos
48 REPLIES 48
Fredsed
Super Contributor
AS with your insane conversations with your multiple self where your desired end justifies any means... pitiful stuff
0 Kudos
Not applicable
1600 points is R 16000 even on one contract...pitfiful....methinks not...thats if we are gonna stick to the trading facts...if not well then thats pritty damm pitiful!
0 Kudos
Fredsed
Super Contributor
AS with your insane conversations with your multiple self where your desired end justifies any means... pitiful stuff
0 Kudos
Not applicable
a few days ago I clicked on your alias...I thought to myself...Surely this person must in the past have said something which could redeem this utterly negative impression I have of them...there must,surely be at least one contribution he has made that could be viewed as positive or in some way contributes to this trading/investing community....even if it were pure mirth or good humour that would also be ok. Sadly I found none....as someone who can usually always find the good before the bad in an individual i can only assume that you are not really as odious as what your posts suggest but rather that your may bear some deep seated grudge...I know you were unhappy about being asked to leave our trading community (the RC one) but it was not ultimately my decision but a group decision as you were just too disruptive ....no reason to be dispruptive to this community as well...If you disagree with my view on the market or any of the trading concepts i mention please go ahead but lets leave my personality out of it...its ***** i know that and there may be multiples therof but lets leave that to me therapist...
0 Kudos
Fredsed
Super Contributor
Your therapist not achieving much, maybe I can assist. Lie down on the couch and tell me about your early childhood.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
that was mildly amusing bit im still not laughing...
0 Kudos
DEP
Super Contributor
Fred, that's a bit low. You wont achieve much by insulting someone here. Maybe chartist has a real point... and if you think otherwise give us your opinion.
0 Kudos
Fredsed
Super Contributor
With your multiple trading accounts you probably seeing multiple stops being hit.
0 Kudos
DEP
Super Contributor
Hey Fred, where is you other mocking buddies? Since you so smart tell us how much are you up by (%) this year? Must be big no.s...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
in the spirit of sticking to trading...stops are at 31400 and have been gradually trailed down ...we have a long long way to travel before they do get hit and I would welcome them being hit as I know my protection has worked. As I have locked in profit already (at the levels indicated in the video) I cannot make a loss on this trade. You see its the mark of a unsuccessful trader whne he takes pleasure in the potential that someone's stops will get it. Very telling and quite childish really at the best of times but just a good laugh when the trade is in profit by a wide margin!!! So 400 points ...1600 to go...
0 Kudos
Fredsed
Super Contributor
No one man Dog and Pony show like you, may I call you Bonzo as in Bonzo Dog Doo Dah Band?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
whatever makes you happy...may i suggest that this is possibly not the correct forum....pse feel free to mail me directly (or anyone else for that matter) if u want to communicate directly with [email protected] If I dont hear from you I think its safe to assume we know what you are trying to do..
0 Kudos
DEP
Super Contributor
Oh Fred....you get a kick by insulting someone, its not even funny. You can't be taken seriously!
0 Kudos
Fredsed
Super Contributor
Now now Bonzo, you already admitted multiple personalities, remember?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Yes ...my Nickname (amonst others) is Sybil (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sybil_%281976_film%29)...But whats your point? You are becoming tedious ...failing to even be slightly amsusing...for everyones sake I will only respond to anything trading related you post from now on...
0 Kudos
Fredsed
Super Contributor
Calm down Bonzo and try to remember who you really are.
0 Kudos
Fredsed
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
oh no .. really ?? a week in the sun an then this all over again .. Mark, assuming tis you, lets up the level neh ??
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
0 Kudos