Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

1600 points...remember this ..no wonder some ppl are hater

prancing_horse
Super Contributor
Should have kids like you banned from useing their parents computers, RAMS, grow up.What Chartist has forgotten about trading you have yet to learn.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
is that you Alsitrader? No wait , that cant be, you dont know how to trade the ALSI!!
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
the FTSE is now higher than the close on 08 August...whats the count for the short to 2000 points on the ALSI
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
like the last time is it going to be a long, long wait or just a long wait or just a wait?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
my my seems you are a more than a little more confused than normal.....this is the latest update (who mentioned anything about the ftse?)..... Initial short taken at 31395 on wed 8 August....half of position covered at 31000. full short position reinstated at close on Friday at 31225. Half covered at 31100 on Monday morning. Full short position again reinstated at 31360. Target for half of position is 31011...the rest will be trailed with ultimate target some 2000 points down.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
if u take distance in points travelled its about 900 (400 plus 300 plus 200)...I have been trading up to 9 contracts on this trade so u can work it out yourself.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
whats the count now from the point where you called the short?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
whats wrong ...cant count? no calculator?
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
no , not my count...you been counting...so lets see your count
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
whats wrong ...cant count? no calculator?
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
i know, profit take at the open in the morn, and trail the long term short of 2000 points...did we not go thru this the last time when the market blew up in your OVERTHROW!
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
realchartist on 13 Aug 15:23 actually the short was entered and posted here on Wednesday already...but due to some ppl wanting to obliterate the post by creating 12 duplicate posts it has fallen off here... 31395 was entry Today ALSI close 31278...COME ON , GIVE US THE COUNT!
0 Kudos
prancing_horse
Super Contributor
Your provocation, and taunting is getting to a stage where I'm seriously thinking of approaching OST to get you silenced, and here I have no doubt I speak for the silent majority.Nobody minds constructive critisism or debate, but yours unfortunately never falls within those parameters. You really come across as an immature, full of himself, Mister Knowall.Live and let live.
0 Kudos
Fredsed
Super Contributor
Horsing about again Bonzo or just strutting your stuff?
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
Well then Horse, you give us the count...you cant fish for subscibers and not give the count...i could approach the FSB, CNA, ANC,CNN.go back to your stable
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
...look at the nature of your RC post at the top...you going to approach Gold Circle about that..stop prancing about if you going to keep falling down!
0 Kudos
Mar-11
Super Contributor
rams and fredsaid = W.O.F.T. enjoy the rumbles, im out! you win!
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
0 Kudos