Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

1time

Not applicable
There seems to be sum bad media needling this listing. What are the forum's thoughts????
0 Kudos
28 REPLIES 28
ABuzz
Super Contributor
steelhead - check Samir's thread from 22h36 on 17 July
0 Kudos
Samir
Super Contributor
Abuzz, I am quietly optimistic on this listing. Just a few contradictions in the prospectus regarding available seat costs. Toss up between applying for 1Time or Stefannuti.
0 Kudos
ABuzz
Super Contributor
Samir - how long are you planning to hold them. I'd say short term 1Time would be better bet, but longer term Stefanutti better option.
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
gida
Contributor
where did yall get the prospectus info?
0 Kudos
CHATTYCHAT
Super Contributor
Check OST Home/announcements
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
PSG always mail info to clients with regard to new listings.
0 Kudos
Maddog
Regular Contributor
You always know when you are in a bull market when every *****, Tom and harry wants to list...........one time
0 Kudos
Samir
Super Contributor
Abuzz, u were up late last night??? I am not applying for S&B because it will tie up capital for a very small allocation.will buy on listing with a long term view(5 years post 2010). Going big into 1 time only. Not doing infrasors.
0 Kudos
ABuzz
Super Contributor
Samir - I'm not one to keep very normal hours. I'm cash flush at the moment, so i'll probably apply for 5X what I actually want of 1Time and see how I go. Also going to wait for Stefanuti to list and then buy on market - did that with Raubex and it worked well, bought at R18,00, now at R30,00
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Where can we get 1time shares
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
I have read the prospectus, but How many of you choose 1time when you flyf or any other reason then price, and if you like me only fly 1time cos its the cheapest Why do think this going to be a good share to hold?.....no pricing power and a rising oil price. I just dont get it!
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
That should read I have NOT read the ...
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
john, tis not a prospectus. Just a powerpoint in PDF.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
It can come with bells on it I would not put my money it to a airline company! After all a plane is a chunk of metal in the sky, and gravity will have its day!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
hehe, but based on that theory you shouldnt invest in banks either cause they way more likely to get robbed or blown up or hacked etc than the chunk of metal falling into the deep blue yonder??
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Funny you mention that but the contrairian view is that a banker is much more likely to rip off its clients that a client is likly to steal from the bank.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
tell me about it, got a proposal for a wealth investment portfolio from my bank today and all they want to charge me is a R10000 (+ VAT)advise fee upfront to sign up... also chacked on my bond today. the outstanding amount was R500 and I see they have taken it upon themselves to Charge me R2000 to "renew" my homeowners insurance which I dont have or want... even on this site at the end of the month all the funds in your quotes balance over 10000c dissapears at the end of each month... buggers!!!! no offence john...
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
My point exactly.
0 Kudos