Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

2 VERY VERY simple rules which WILL make you money

Not applicable
This video look at the rainmaker method and give you 2 very simple rules to follow in order to make sure you trade at the right time and on the right SIDE of the market. I guarantee it will at the very least stop you from losing money and that aint a bad thing cause thats all that trading is about...http://www.realchartist.com/videos/free-videos/410-the-no-bs-approach.html
0 Kudos
8 REPLIES 8
Fredsed
Super Contributor
Go inundate your own forum Bonzo. If your deluge is intended to be educational then post it there. At least do some part of your illicit advertising campaign bombardment correctly.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
actually this video is titled the brutal and honest no BS approach...I make some shocking admissions...you should watch it!...may give you more ammo..
0 Kudos
Fredsed
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Ok Fred ...heres a challenge...watch the Vid and tell me what i say in it and i will donate R500 to a charity of your choice.
0 Kudos
Fredsed
Super Contributor
Who sang Indian Giver, and what year? Somewhat racist but that's the myopic way it was. BTW how is the myopia?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
so no money for the charity then ...thats the least you could have done...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Boxing smart for a change - good to see
0 Kudos
Not applicable
one of the nicest things anyone could say ...thanks....the video is really a brutal and honest no BS approach and come from the heart...it doesnt try to sell anything or make any point
0 Kudos