Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

2008 stockpicker challenge.......final opportunity

Preston
Super Contributor
Rob van damn my man..TopGun. Thought i had a fish on the hook but alias i am impressed. mmm me think i try a different angle next time....
0 Kudos
ads
New Contributor
0 Kudos
juliette
Occasional Contributor
Preston, my darling...you are so persistent! You're not one of JZ's illegitimate offspring perhaps?
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Me darling Juliette, me think that you are finally starting to feel me.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Sies man! tsk... we're working with shares here
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Mammon, you have indeed got a dirty mind. There was no sexual reference attached to the above.
0 Kudos
Project_Directo
Super Contributor
I am to be congratulated for having taken a bride to be over the weekend, no JZs pulling power did not rub off on me.lol
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
PD, you lucky devil. I bet you have a nasty smile over the poor bloke (groom to be).(LOL)
0 Kudos
Project_Directo
Super Contributor
now, if only i could get from under this cow hide and do a royal jig for the gathered,lol
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Dude, all of us live in hope. Visualise it and it will come to pass.
0 Kudos
topgun
Super Contributor
challenge is now underway....58 entries...and off to a poor start!
0 Kudos
sk_1
Super Contributor
Topgun, what is the url for the site you will be posting these in XL?
0 Kudos
topgun
Super Contributor
we will post a thread early FEB that will include URL etc. - rankings will only be updated after each month end.
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
Hi Topgun,I have no wish to give u a headache so early in the competition,but on the 4th Febuary DMR will appear under a new name and code.What happens to the gain up to then,for the moment can't remember the code,know it starts with a C....Anyway Matodzi up 32%, a nice start for me!
0 Kudos
topgun
Super Contributor
Barry, DMR's code will change to BCD (BRC Diamonds). I will implement the necessary adjustments - if any. I think it is just a merger of equals - shareprice unadjusted - but will check, don't worry!
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Topgun, have my entries being also captured? I may just pull a rabbit out of the bag!
0 Kudos
topgun
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Please do not judge JZ son. My dad can manipulate any market prices.
0 Kudos