Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Brazen
Super Contributor
If this market doesn't break over 25250 soon I'm gonna have to take a small short.
0 Kudos
29 REPLIES 29
CE
Super Contributor
Deserter !
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
Who's your daddy ????
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
mmmm that reminds me, I've got leftover Tiramisu downstairs.
0 Kudos
YNWA
Super Contributor
B: "Derivatives Trading Strategy - We have broken below 28000 on the All Share Index, which suggests we will probably go lower during the upcoming days and possibly weeks. The next major support levels are 27000 and then 26500. Typically market corrections can be quick and violent. We would look for support levels to hold before buying into this market." BOE.......will be gawking at banks (J835) big time @ 38-36-38!
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Tks Y-ski! got 5000 topdwq this morning at 143. Just as a safeguard - this market doesn't look all that strong. Will either bale or add - depending on what happens.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Last time I checked this market has always surprised to the up side. omho
0 Kudos
Mic
Super Contributor
I agree John but look at the small volumes today, not convincing
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Agreed. But didn't you think old MM sounded a bit bearish in his weekly newsletter? Anyway, not convinced so small short, tight stop. If it starts pulling up above 250 I'm out.
0 Kudos
Mic
Super Contributor
I think the clever money waits for the dumb money to buy the way up just to pull the plug on the dumb money this afternoon
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
I think he is probably right I have missed great buying oppertunities because I get bearish at these critical times. yes it may drop, but dont wait for those levels.
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
B babes, want to rename to TOPDWGooFI ?
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
If the market does tank I will buy topdwm for the up tick that thing has more kick than a tequila slammer at sunset.
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
You right J, up 113%, oh boy.
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Sh!t, F**K, went for a short nap in the sun and came back to this. Now I've got to try and extricate myself. Remind me to listen to you two clowns next time. Sorry, that was rude.
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
No worry B, let go, get it out your system.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Nah! it was worth a try, I am sitting watching Sol like a hawk.
0 Kudos
Mic
Super Contributor
B that you trying to get out @130?
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Well, that was a pricey little nap. Out at 118. Figured I'd better bail while I could, the snorting of that bull was freaking me out. Tassies tonight. And worse, Tassies mixed with tap water.
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
Sorry B, saw your trade at 15h25. Better luck next time. I need another 50c from TOPDWK to make up for all the 2 ply ect.
0 Kudos