Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

25500 ALSI

Not applicable
Breaking 25500 resistance an closin above this is key to go long!!!
0 Kudos
16 REPLIES 16
saash
Super Contributor
You mean TOPI?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
25500 seems to be a good support/resistance level.So u could be spot on.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
And a bounce off that level is shorting time.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Saassh iam tradin spreads. An 25500 is the level we need to break.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Thats right. Should we not break 25500 look 4 sum downside. 100 points short of 25500. Lets see what happens today
0 Kudos
Not applicable
support 24500. stops 24630. resistance 25500. If it falls below 23800, then selling will continue.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
no...top 40 futures...resistance at 25000 has been broken....we will now see a restest of that ...down some 300 pts and than we take it from there
0 Kudos
Not applicable
the FTSE ran up to the 61.8% retracement and we rallied in puppet fashion and should give back that rally and some more ....the dow should so the same today
0 Kudos
Not applicable
mkadir...u very quiet...
0 Kudos
Day_Trader
Regular Contributor
He is long...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I feel for him but he should have seen that coming a mile away....we are retesting that breakout right now 25020 bid...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Mr Chartist you are a winner!!!!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
LOL. Daytrader iam not long. i closed position before that. now iam waitin for signal
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Chartist, does the possibility of some delayed positive reaction to the Fed cut in the US not factor into your calculations? Or do you, like Simon, rather choose to ignore the noise?
0 Kudos
Day_Trader
Regular Contributor
Then you should have been long the last 15min... Guess you missed the signals...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Daytrader, i have live prices and Charts. Don't u think i saw this already an opened position? Stnbank website is not fast enough!!! If u want me to send u live 85% gain signals then just ask an i will help!!!
0 Kudos