Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Not applicable
Let us meet.ALSI can then greet 27600 on the TOPI,witch initiates a new and thrusty SELL signal on Le P&F chart. ALSI low of 27 749 is wolf knocking on the door.
0 Kudos
48 REPLIES 48
Not applicable
We meet.Now a 27 686 Low....## the Druid Winds, the Summer Solstice.If you want to know more about Eclectic Trading,do go to www.goroadachi.com## A macro view,quite different.And the ALSI readies for some Fire rituals.Come hither.Feed my Shorts.
0 Kudos
Terra
Super Contributor
Wat rook jy?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Jan Tak.
0 Kudos
Terra
Super Contributor
Hie Hie... jy's funny..
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Now,we have the TOPI seeing a low of 27 646....46 pts to go and THURSDAY'S A HOLIDAY....doesn't that just add up.Yet ANOTHER wasted day.And I see Malema made a speech saying "Take the Land.Do not Pay." ...yes.Thursday is Youth 'let's-stir-up-some-crowds' Day.It all fits with a market in decline as at.
0 Kudos
Blik
Super Contributor
Never a wasted day. Crack open a good bottle of red and enjoy the enforced stress free day! There is value in recharging the batts.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Yup.I'm LONG that, as a hedge.(heh)
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Anybody spot that H&S on AGL ? Price Objective = R236 AGL support.That price is now poised on the Uptrend Line and marginally above the 61.8% Fib = Eyes on Stalks,and Inch-free Skants,ON !...keep it tight.Coz Friday's not the 13th,but it will do.
0 Kudos
sponono
Super Contributor
Next stop probably 27,000. Interesting thing happened in the US yesterday: markets close marginally high but the VIX closes 6,6% high.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Please don't tell me he now has the power to move markets. That signals the end.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Yes...with the just-released Sat 18Jun headline on CNBC " No Restructuring Plans for Greece.'...I wonder how that will figure in the Monday Gap-something Open? 27 000 would be kind.(I'd say.)...Longs are Scrooged ? Shorts are bright-red and 'you feelin' me,Bro,Yo!'..yes,I too can speak Dumbed-down Society Organism.Respect ! Eastside !...with appropriate overpriced Sneakers. And a shelf-life of approximately 34 years.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
yeah...covered at 27 000 P&F Support.Back in Cash.Market's at a creepy place.Long ? Short ?....
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Long But wait for a signal.Wave 4 up(27700-27800).Forget Malema.
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
Market is at a wait for news and see place. Been looking @charts over the weekend, and in the greater scheme of things, we had an incredible run in the last 7 years. We need huge growth from somewhere to maintain those graphs, else we consolidate or move down over the medium to longer term. The primary key is China. They grow, we grow, they stagnate, we stagnate, they consolidate, we consolidate. Personally I think all those TOP 40 charts need to nomalize at bit, and come in line with the curve up to 2003/2004, but that is just me. Some underperforming resource shares already there. A beautiful share that always seems to be ahead of the curve is JD Group. Watch what JD does and anticipate the same for everything else a few months down the line.omo
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
Is jdg giving us a warning this morning?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
JDG ?....Mmmm.Cheers for that.Learnt something.My personal favourite is Angloplat.For pointing the way in Commodity-turns.
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
JD Group - Medium to long term signals. It's been in a bear market since the beginning of this year.
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
Medium to long term signal.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
looks like the short is out of the window and its long till you are wrong for now
0 Kudos