Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Not applicable
Virus.Nice one...heh.Jut call me Zarp and we'll call it quits.##In answer to your AGL.I would Click! a Buy at 282.(=downchannel support-buy).Right now,she's oscillating around her 61.8% Fib-line at 308 = Support.Difficult to see EXACTLY,as at.P&F chart says:Now on a SELL signal.(but Support/Resistance) is the important info.(not just the Buy/Sell signal.)= Me wait.Me See.No buy.....and virus-free.
0 Kudos
FEK
Super Contributor
Virilius, did the signs change on Anglo ?
0 Kudos
sponono
Super Contributor
already in the money on CFR and marginally lower on OML.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
My Top secret system gave a short signal, 1000 points down from here or so I hope
0 Kudos
yadav
Contributor
Hey Frost, You mean for ALSI.. what do you think where should it trade later this evening?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Yes Alsi future contract..no idea at what price its going to be trading lower sorry..lots of news and anticipation in the air..Greece ect..all I have is a stop for now..
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Lower=later
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Looks like system showing me a blank,nail bitingly close to stop, I dont mind as it performed stellar, and a few wrong ones is part of the job
0 Kudos
yadav
Contributor
well.. I am short again.. let's hope it goes down
0 Kudos