Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

28-Aug-08

sponono
Super Contributor
28-Aug-08
0 Kudos
11 REPLIES 11
prancing_horse
Super Contributor
Excuse the ignorance, but please expand on your statement
0 Kudos
sponono
Super Contributor
finds resistance at the cross between 200 and 50 SMAs
0 Kudos
prancing_horse
Super Contributor
Repeat on 25 July 2012, and I took a nimble (1000 cfds) at 16190 the day before. Good or bad omen? So far good as up 11%.
0 Kudos
sponono
Super Contributor
you're already out then. I would not buy it. the techicals on KIO look much better.
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
Hope you've taken profit on that ?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Sponono...the technicals on KIO look disasterous....lower highs lower lows....just dreadful! This thing could lose half its value!
0 Kudos
prancing_horse
Super Contributor
Not yet, looking at 18500. With current interest rate at 6.75% on exposure, I have found it pays to hold my CFDs for longer periods than in the past, especially shares that give decent yields.VOD & LEW are two that are now trading higher than when I bought just before going ex-div.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
whatever the technicals, its just that, perception of past performance. So, a good trader will get out long before half its value is lost.By the way Sponono, you still in CLS?
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
Might reach that 185 sooner rather than later, but maybe not without some sort of pullback to around the 177 level. omo
0 Kudos
sponono
Super Contributor
already in the money
0 Kudos
sponono
Super Contributor
EXX down, KIO up: target for reverse head and shoulders on KIO 600+(600-525)=675 or 25%. Stop loss 500. It may be achieved it may not be achieved
0 Kudos