Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

3 Down days

Big_Bucks
Super Contributor
My crystal ball predicts 3 down days in a row
0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
Preston
Super Contributor
Take that crystal ball and place it under your Bed. I agree with hs post that market will rise today.
0 Kudos
ABuzz
Super Contributor
I reackon today will be level to slightly down. Tomorrow slightly up and then down again on Friday. let's see!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Where can I buy tomorrows newspaper .. anybody?
0 Kudos
ABuzz
Super Contributor
Hey AXE, it's not a case of buying tomorrows newspaper, it is just that some of us like to make a prediction about what we anticipate the market to do and then look back and see whether we were right or wrong. If we keep practising our predictions and eventually get good at them, we should be able to turn them into money making opportunities on the stock market. But if you don't stick your neck out and take a stab (in public, like on this forum) you'll never know whether you are getting any better at predicting the market or a particular share. I actually journal all my predictions and review them from time to time and I have started getting better at them.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Hey ABUZZ ... i still really want tomorrows paper
0 Kudos
ABuzz
Super Contributor
Don't we all !!!?
0 Kudos