Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

3 years from now?

Not applicable
Anyone have any ideas on the value of this share 2 - 3 years from now? I know its a thumb suck.
0 Kudos
10 REPLIES 10
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
I have the price for 11 Sep 2012 .. but I am not allowed to tell you .. cozY otherwise my crustal ball will crack ..
0 Kudos
THRESHOLD
Super Contributor
FORGET ABOUT THREE YEARS FROM NOW. With what is going on in the world right now, you will get your chance to sell out on a spike once inflation takes hold. Chances are - if the value of platinum runs hard enough - this company will be taken over and your three year plan will be of no consquence. The problem is - in order to expand production rapidly - EPS would have to dilute her shareholders into oblivion - so you are stuck with an inch by inch growth profile. The solution is a JV or strategic investor.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Yip, higher than now, but by only 1% and adjusting for inflation that is a good return..... seriously do you know where you will be and what you will do in 3 years time?
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
and the first hydrogen proto (clean air no platinum required) type car took to the road today (CNN) expected to go into production in a couple of years time!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
so the only use for plat now is gonna be jewelrey and lining the space shuttle..... hmm does that make it a scare resource or a useless resource?
0 Kudos
Maggie
Super Contributor
3 years...flip....in this market who knows what the price will be in 3 days....
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I dont think the likes of shell, exxon and bp will allow cars that run on batteries only, we will all have to fill up at the "hydrogen stations" instead of petrol stations in the near future.
0 Kudos
THRESHOLD
Super Contributor
The CATALYST or the hydrogen fuel concept is - PLATINUM - and much more of it than we use in exhausts.
0 Kudos
THRESHOLD
Super Contributor
So if you are wedded to the concept of hydrogen fuel cells (and many are,) you must buy platinum stocks like there is no tomorrow.
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
You are absolutely correct,how remiss of me .I remember now that i think it wa s J Matthey who payed to the initial research.
0 Kudos