Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

30k into 300k in a few months!

Not applicable
I found this.... With testimonials like this how can you go wrong...this from the guy that turned 30k into 30ok in a few months. I stumbled upon RealChartist from members of another trading forum that I was a part of. I kept hearing about this quirky yet very talented trader Chartist. I eventually got into the website and forum, and started my journey. It was a rough start with an incredible low self confidence with regards to trading. I had just lost a small fortune trading warrants and well I learned something valuable in that stupid exercise, the house always wins! So starting off a fresh with a small capital base I watched and learned a few things. Being extremely new (as in never ever ever) trading futures before entering realChartist.com. Heck I did not even know what futures were until I joined and started reading. I also went through tonnes of archive video footage that Chartist had done before and made notes every hour of every day. I did what most people suggest (but also frown upon, paper trading). To be honest it does teach you allot IF and ONLY IF you are 200% honest with yourself. If you are not you LOOSE- no questions. With that said the first few days of real trading (my own money in it for real and the potential to loose) the mere excitement of just making 15 points was as stressful as it was a shot of adrenaline. The first month or two I asked many many stupid, well what I thought were stupid, questions. I think I even begged Chartist to help me at some stage, however Chartist in his uncanny manner, that I initially thought to be very rude and insulting, went about his advise as he always does, with a huge amount of information but you have to read between the lines. You see Chartist is not about spoon feeding you he is all about awakening the genius inside of you. I learned maybe by accident or maybe by his intention that you must think for yourself and expect the unexpected. I liked many of his rather crude but to the point quotes that he often throws in the chat room. " Don't be a ***** for a tick" probably the most honest and profoundly true statements you will ever hear about trading and understanding if you do (be flexible in your expectations). I quickly learned, well I have always thought this way, just I needed a reminder; when we are all thinking the same thing, either we are all right or the whole thing is about to be turned on its head. I like the alternative second option. think outside your comfort zone, challenge yourself and expect the unexpected. Then came the AH-HA moment, I learned to do thing differently and started gaining confidence! Discipline and not jumping in and out like a banshee also helps a great deal for me. What is most important in this world of trading, emotional control and self belief. If you cannot do one you cannot have the other. You must learn to turn your emotions into an edge. When you are feeling panicked about a wrong entry, take a deep breath (after exiting of course if you must) and learn the lesson; in all likelihood your emotions were right but your ego was what go you into the position. Turn that into an edge and learn to trust yourself, more than you can imagine you have the power to control the market, its merely a matter of understanding what makes you tick. Control your thoughts and emotions, learn to read what the market is NOT telling you and all things become possible. Sometimes the market tells you exactly what it tells everyone and you need to listen, but keep a keen eye out for the subtle changes, they are always there and when you identify these you have your edge. The forum and the site offers what few other trading sites and forums offer, real honest and down to earth truths about trading. There is no bull, there is no selling you something and there is no investing or trading on your behalf. you are your own hero or your own enemy in here. Not much else I can really say other than without the help, guidance and incredible team and members of realchartist.com, I would not be writing this about all of us for the benefit of all of us.
0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
Fredsed
Super Contributor
I like my tripe with onions please.
0 Kudos
Franksays
Frequent Contributor
Poor attempt at recruiting some more subscriptions. If its going so well then why arent you sitting on some island getting rich instead of trying to market your site under the guise of teaching others? I certainly wouldnt sell my recipe for success if I had one.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
you see thats just the problem. There is no recipe for success. This is one of the first things Chartist talks about. He is very adamant about this. But possibly not everyone is as selfish as you.
0 Kudos
Franksays
Frequent Contributor
Bwhahaha that is the biggest load of bollocks Ive heard. Anyway - you can advertise on Facebook for free. And you can stop referring to yourself in the 3rd person. Its silly.
0 Kudos