Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

~31600

doomsdayza
Super Contributor
anyone watching a short on SOL? touched resistance again at ~31600. was short this a few days ago (prematurely...) and got stopped out but think it's worth a shot again. close above 32000 would look to be long. peace
0 Kudos
18 REPLIES 18
kwagga
Super Contributor
Sasol is a crowded trade. My 2 year old would possibly see the pattern in this share. If I had the moola I'd push this one right through 320 just to watch the shorts cover and then I'd go short.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
My one year old has his eye on the DOW and and decides his height at 22HOO. Looks a bit short now....wait hang on.....
0 Kudos
The_Trader
Frequent Contributor
I'm short and hanging on.
0 Kudos
WES
Super Contributor
Me to, might pullback to R 300
0 Kudos
leminus2
Regular Contributor
Does anybody think that this share is still worth a short?
0 Kudos
doomsdayza
Super Contributor
still short until stopped out or first target @ ~ 30000. ldt is on friday, so maybe will start coming down after then? wait and see! peace
0 Kudos
leminus2
Regular Contributor
Where have you placed your stoploss?
0 Kudos
doomsdayza
Super Contributor
31800 - 32000. would be looking to go long if this region was convincingly broken through. strong resistance zone though... what are your views / levels you are watching?
0 Kudos
leminus2
Regular Contributor
Watching the 316 and 318 levels. Still have not gone short though. My gut is not agreeing with my brain at the moment.:-)
0 Kudos
doomsdayza
Super Contributor
just keep in mind there's a 770c dividend currently built into the price. might quite conceivably run up until ldt on friday but who knows? gl!
0 Kudos
leminus2
Regular Contributor
And its on the rise .......
0 Kudos
DR_1
Super Contributor
rising with a strong rand
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
Hear that noise ? That is all the shorts being sqeezed while kicking and screaming.
0 Kudos
doomsdayza
Super Contributor
win some you lose some. on to the next one.
0 Kudos
WR
Regular Contributor
above 320, we going to get to about 380
0 Kudos
Torres
Contributor
The share will touch R330 sometime tomorrow and should be on a slippery path down once the real economic reports comes out on Thursday and Friday from the US. And then there's the earnings reports . . . It ain't gonna be pretty! Just my opinion.
0 Kudos
Torres
Contributor
BTW Oil price on OST is way out!
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
I have posted this so many times.All the news(oil price ,gold price, dollar, next war) is in the DOW. So trade whatever you want to trade, but dont think news in South Africa is going to establish the price or the TREND!
0 Kudos