Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

40 Minutes into trading , market down 1.2%

Preston
Super Contributor
Seems like a good time to buy?
0 Kudos
9 REPLIES 9
Dilligaff2
Frequent Contributor
Only ~15 shares up at 9h39 - OMO time to wait still
0 Kudos
Q2W
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
topgun
Super Contributor
Isn't this much more exciting than a rampant ignorant bull market? Sooo many opportunities and so many panicked sellers. Now I can make the price on my terms and pick up bargains!!!Speculators burn and investors smile. YEEHAA
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Mr D. Are you adjusting your stop loss for PHM share downward? This share seems to be losing value steadily? Talk about Patience--Previous posting about quote from Warren Buffet! The is one trader who for quiet a long time (really long time) placed his order to Buy PHM share at R14.50 ... He could possible get his trade... talk about patience...?
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Agreed .. I have bought the Book you recommended R320. Will read it soon. Last posting for Today... Of to Cape Town on personal business?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Markets Red again......but not to worry, I'm using my mind power to "will" the market into positive territory.
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
CHATTYCHAT
Super Contributor
ANYbody interested to buy a tax loss? My greens turned into bad red and am thinking of going back to cash and interest.
0 Kudos
ringo
Contributor
Simmers up 4%, looks like moneyweb views that it is undervalued is also held by the rest of the market.
0 Kudos