Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

6 day support and potantial head and shoulders

Not applicable
Alsi is approaching support which has hel for about 6 days. Should it test this support at around the 30400 level (which would be S2 pivot) a potantial head and shoulders with a 400 point target comes in to play. We must wait for the break here as a bounce at this level could be strong. Today will be dominated to the US jobs numbers and the ECB statement at 15h30. It may be a case of hurry up and wait. In any case ist more likely that this post get flooded with sewage before that happens. I no longer respond to sewage.
0 Kudos
23 REPLIES 23
Not applicable
there is also a very small reverse head and shoulders with neackline at the 660 level so take your pick...
0 Kudos
CHATTYCHAT
Super Contributor
The Prez will be speaking in the evening, supposedly this will not hinder today's trade except if the few insiders leak some good/bad news, but could have specific effect by tomorrow. However, I also suppose any speculation on the future of nationalisation has been priced in? which is equivalent to the possibility of higher taxes in stead of nationalisation. on job creation the government "thinks" (they always "think") that the minority whick controls 90% of business is not capable of job creation - thus the political idiots will drive job creation, which might just dampen the enthusiasm on the part of private enterprise. ?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
local news has little or no effect on the alsi ...except of course if they drop a total bombshell..even our SARB meetings statement have no effect anymore
0 Kudos
Electrox
Super Contributor
this is a powerful pattern..hold the right price with a small stop..patience takes care of the rest..targets 30300 then 30080.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
ure a bit late to get on board bu there is still space for you...
0 Kudos
Electrox
Super Contributor
thats ok..we all here to some of the pie..dont need to eat it all
0 Kudos
Not applicable
as long as you sit quietly and behave and dont say all those nasty things about me again...
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
sewage spill in 6 day head and shoulders aisle...can we get a cleaner and a mop please?...if not will repost in new post..
0 Kudos
Electrox
Super Contributor
the only one thats needs to sit quietly and listen is u AlsiChatest..that way you will learn a few things around this forum..
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I am not sure I or anyone will ...the only thing the rest of the forum has learnt is how its possible for a bunch of idiots with an axe to grind can get it so wrong....you cant even be admired for at least stading by your previous analysis...BTW i see BIL down another 2.5% today...
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
ABT, you are a liar, a CONartist and now a bad trader, and you attract sewage like its going out of fashion...but i must say you are good entertainment value for this forum...so please stay...we enjoying the fun!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
if u told me that you were attacted to me earlier we could have done something about it..I understand now
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
refering to the sewerage that comes from your website everytime you fake your way in here! Its probably reached your central nervous system now!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
oh sorry i thought you were talking about yourself....ure obsessed man!
0 Kudos
DEP
Super Contributor
.... These posts are quiet entertaining (while we wait for 3:30)
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
yes, pure entertainment value...more entertaining when the market does the opposite of ABT(AlsiBadTraders) analysis!
0 Kudos
Sentiment
Contributor
Rams, why don't you post your analysis for a change, it is easy to swing an axe at someone who is willing to put his neck on the block.
0 Kudos
Skerp
Contributor
One for the conspiracy theorists,are Rams and Alsitrader not being paid by OST to add entertainment-value to this forum. WWE style fighting,we "hate" each other but we do it for the show!
0 Kudos