Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

6900 pivotal point

doomsdayza
Super Contributor
let's see if the bulls can hold off the sellers @ 6900 (once again) and we get another bounce. however a big descending triangle looks to have been forming for some time. could be the bulls finally capitulate and that 6250 and then 5210 is on the cards? wait and see... either way a pivotal point is imminent.
0 Kudos
9 REPLIES 9
kwagga
Super Contributor
Same thing for Goldfields. We have been testing these support levels and I hope it bounces again. I just don't know anymore, seeing that technicals are giving mixed signals for some time know, and that makes predictability very difficult.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
mixed signals is easy .. walk away ..
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
I've already commited to a long on GFI. So far it's just tested my patience with no real movement in either direction. First signs of a move against me and I'm out.
0 Kudos
doomsdayza
Super Contributor
closed below 6900 on avg volumes... see if the volumes pick up tomorrow. see today's sens.
0 Kudos
Surf_Rat
Super Contributor
So this is my take for the results total kg ave per qrt 11600 -3000 gives 8600 gold price 1100 per ounce rand dollar 7.4 gives T.O 2.5 bill/// cost is 220 000 per kg so we get 560 mill profit 430 mill less tax 173 mill shares so eps per share 1 x 4 for year gives 4 x 20 PE = R 80 not a bad buy at 69 me think .All in the cost of 220 000 per KG if it goes to 230 000 we down to 64 .we see monday
0 Kudos
Surf_Rat
Super Contributor
Typed to fast :So this is my take for the results total kg ave per qrt 11600 -3000 gives 8600 gold price 1100 per ounce rand dollar 7.4 gives T.O 2.5 bill/// cost is 220 000 per kg so we get 560 mill profit less tax 160 mill 430 mill shares so eps per share 1 x 4 for year gives 4 x 20 PE = R 80 not a bad buy at 69 me think .All in the cost of 220 000 per KG if it goes to 230 000 we down to 64 .we see monday
0 Kudos
Surf_Rat
Super Contributor
Another thought lets say gold goes to 1000 and rand 8.3 to dollar then we looking at 102 per share ( all in the carry trade and in the hands of uncle Ben and is move on US rates
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
HAR starting to look interesting at these support levels again. Let's just hope these support levels hold. A fan formation could also be on the cards in the near future. Interesting times ahead.
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
If you hear a pop, that is HAR going through 7300.
0 Kudos