Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

70% chance of rain for the next MONTH

GdM
Frequent Contributor
Thank-you Standard Bank. I wholeheartedly agree with this decision.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Agreed, but it did add a bit of spice to an otherwise dull day:)
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I wonder if a post announcing censorship can be F*cking censored?
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
super idego, yes and a user banned. And banned means that the only way to post here again would be to change your name and ID number.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
heh. How would that work? Could I still read posts and trade? Kinda like a deity that has lost the power to smite?
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
yip, you could still do everything on the site - just not post.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
hmmmm. Thanks for clearing that up SPB, after some careful consideration I have decided not to upset any ubergods today.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Corporate censorship is the process by which editors in corporate media outlets intervene to halt the publishing of information that portrays their business or business partners in a negative light. Privately owned corporations in the business of reporting the news also sometimes refuse to distribute information due to the potential loss of advertiser revenue or shareholder value which adverse publicity may bring.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Censorship
Bring on the censorship.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Carefull, Big brother is watching you... and he put his name in CAPS to feel important.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
You brought your big spoon today!
0 Kudos
deet
Contributor
Geez, guys! OST = online share trading
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
GdM
Frequent Contributor
I think it has more to do with respect for all users of this forum rather than censorship.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Bugger! Seems like I missed a rather interesting post. Would any of you fanaticals have copied that post, by any chance whatsoever? Im willing to pay a small stipend to read it, maybe even offer a used, high-mileage Russian bride with no air-con, wonky power-steering and terrible oil leaks. Did I mention she smokes a lot (and I dont mean enjoying a cigarette!)
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I think Im having a blonde day dude... Im not getting the whole spoon thing?? please enlighten?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Stirring the pot? Bring along your big spoon.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos