Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

A New GFI Thread

Not applicable
Since a small bore messed up the other. GFI now dropping faster than a low-flying British bomber over Iraq. Bring me your wreckage, your carnage and your dishevelled, and i'll show you a tidy sum on my shorts. (Easy there C!)
0 Kudos
14 REPLIES 14
CE
Super Contributor
meagre pension taking a beating G ?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Not likely when im shorting the yellow metal to smitherines :) A tribute to GFI: I'll be coming round the mountain when she drops...
0 Kudos
DEP
Super Contributor
Don't worry - GFI is the better place to be if you believe Gold. Under pressure due to technical and some big stop losses going through the market.
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
I'm confused.
0 Kudos
DEP
Super Contributor
Goldfinger, do you have lots of GFI shares in your portfolio?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
That would be the tartrazine in your cheese curls, coupled with the fact of squinting at you yellow eyebrows!
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
But not as confused as DEP.
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
LOL! But does Mic hunt 58ft cats with his small bore, or does he hunt with a 58ft cat, or does he just enjoy wearing a cat suit?
0 Kudos
DEP
Super Contributor
what is so confusing?
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Shorting something you own would be like castrating yourself to prevent your mistress falling pregnant.
0 Kudos
DEP
Super Contributor
ok, not to many GFI supporters out there. I will be buying GFI soon. I got my prive!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Confuscius say Man who short GFI better have long FIG.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Or a forgiving mistress
0 Kudos