Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

A challenge.. copy writing for biggners

john_1
Super Contributor
As you all know I am busy working on a Reduced Ignition Propensity Cigarette ...this means that it fails to burn all the tobacco present when left unattended..The basic problem is there is no such thing as a RIP cigarette( reduced ignition propensity ) Also know as a Firesafe cigarette( totally misleading)... as a cigarette will start a fire if conditions are right... after all a cigarette is burning...So I want to create a new phrase and this is where I need your input... I want it to comunicate that it burns for less time... My ideas are..RIT(reduced ignition time) LBT (low burn time) cigarettes) ... Please feel free to be as creative and as possible.
0 Kudos
23 REPLIES 23
bangbul
Regular Contributor
The ciggi that waits for you?
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Maybe just say what it is - Slower Burning, Longer Lasting.
0 Kudos
Mar-11
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Mar-11
Super Contributor
it burns.....only when you need it.
0 Kudos
Blik
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
The ciggy that wont cause fires...
0 Kudos
Mar-11
Super Contributor
all the heat without the danger
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
I can understand no one wanting to smoke an RIP cigarette!Since smokers are so obstinate in their habit I thought of the following (just off the top of my head of course!):decreased intensity enkindled herb addicting retarded dumbos(DIEHARD).No offence to smokers on the forum.hehe!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Sup!?,.. Slaves in Simpletown can't afford fags anymore!? - tsk tsk,.. ....ahem[Give or take a banker or two - what ever did happen to burn baby burn!?]
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Still the stink, but lasts longer
0 Kudos
richardw
Super Contributor
R.I.P. is definitely the wrong kinda marketing, I'm thinking :)
0 Kudos
richardw
Super Contributor
Die from smoking, not in a flaming inferno with your family screaming in terror!
0 Kudos
richardw
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Pilot operated/activated cigarette
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
I like fireBreak.. its not slower burning.. it burns for less time.. so reduced burn time..or RBT...or ...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
HAHAHAHA that is soo funny,... Thanks Richard,. that was a great day making kind of joke,.. Die from smoking,. - not in an inferno sorta thing,. in the long winded,. doh,. look at me over the years as i fade away,. slowly dying,. i will allow you the agony of seeing me all these years,. no i wont slay myself quickly for you,. i will half limp here,. as if lamenting,.. hahahah,. very good,..
0 Kudos
Not applicable
SOLD!!,. to richard with the W for R500 bucks,. On behalf of john we would like to say "Thanks for being a part of our data/creativity mining op folks",. If you would send your Banking details to john, he will gladly prop up your trading account for you Sir richard with the W,..
0 Kudos
Not applicable
RIC (Reduced Ignition Cigarette)... RBC (Reduced Burn Cigarette).... SIC( Shortened Ignition Cigarette) .QUEST (Quick Extinguishing Saves Tobacco) cigarette
0 Kudos
Not applicable
REST (Rapid extinguishing saves tobacco) cigarette ?
0 Kudos