Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

A prospect?

klapka
Super Contributor
Is anyone on the forum in this one or showing interest? I have been buying chunks at 9 cents the past couple of weeks and will buy more, maybe it will go lower. My one concern is the competence of this new management team. Everything else points to it being undervalued but without the right management thats zilch.
0 Kudos
11 REPLIES 11
barry_1
Super Contributor
It usually picks up towards its final results on +- 15 Mar,so then might be a good time to sell.NAOMI holds now and will follow that stratergy.
0 Kudos
JulzM
Regular Contributor
I Bought Chunks aswell around 11c,Go big Or Go Home!
0 Kudos
stefanb
Contributor
I would also like to get some opinions on this share. I see one of the directors bought a huge amount of shares @ 20c at the end of last year, maybe there is something in the pipeline. Also the fact that they took 2 million individuals of the black list could mean something positive for a company like this.
0 Kudos
stefanb
Contributor
Sorry I know they haven't fully implemented the new credit amnesty, but I have heard that some individuals all ready got of the list.
0 Kudos
Blik
Super Contributor
I picked some up at 10 and 11 cents. Will hang onto this as my punt for the year.
0 Kudos
fressa
Regular Contributor
ive got RBA on my watch list. Im interested to see what happens with it.
0 Kudos
JulzM
Regular Contributor
Directors bought at 20c,watch it zoom there by March in the short term,medium term Sky is the Limit!
0 Kudos
fressa
Regular Contributor
Correction Julz. SKY actually went into liquidation ;) but RBA might be a great buy at 7c
0 Kudos
JulzM
Regular Contributor
Fortune Favours the Brave
0 Kudos
Mr_S
Super Contributor
Correct me if im wrong, but i havent heard any news that would suggest that RBA will shoot the lights out anytime soon...no mention of any major developments etc...maybe im missing something??
0 Kudos
Mr_S
Super Contributor
Im also an investor in Calgro, i really think they have better prospects....why RBA????
0 Kudos