Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

A quick forum survey!

john_1
Super Contributor
How many of you smoke. Do you smoke inside your offices or are you banished to the basement or outside to smoke? Finally. How long does it take you to smoke a cigarette?
0 Kudos
37 REPLIES 37
Not applicable
yes, in my office, never time myself...
0 Kudos
Blik
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
please do time your next one. Also does a smoke taste diffrent at the start vs the end of the ciggarette
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Quit the weed 11 years ago... now it's just the drinking to go... which means I'll die healthy at least.. ;}
0 Kudos
YNWA
Super Contributor
Yebo....kinda hard to remember when I lit up in the first place...them RYO's are wicked dude
0 Kudos
Not applicable
we were only alowed to smoke outside. Now i smoke wherever and the best part is in the middle. What about you John'o
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Nah my only vice is the one my wife has screwed tight arround my nuts
0 Kudos
Ricky_1
Occasional Contributor
Don't smoke but the P%&#@cat of the family. Rest of family smokes but don't drink.
0 Kudos
bulletjie_1
Frequent Contributor
Only smoke after sex, but thats difficult to arrange around the office...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Maybe you should consider a lubricant.
0 Kudos
bulletjie_1
Frequent Contributor
i didnt know you get lubricants for smoking as well?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Oh yes. They're the only way to prevent those nasty friction burns. However, I am beginning to suspect that we may just be speaking about different types of smoking here.
0 Kudos
bulletjie_1
Frequent Contributor
what's that old saying? if she smokes, she pokes?
0 Kudos
Robbie
Regular Contributor
Don't smoke; don't allow anyone to smoke in my house; believe cigarettes are not different from dagga or any other drug.
0 Kudos
bulletjie_1
Frequent Contributor
Thank goodness Robbie,you're only knocking the smoking... sjoe...
0 Kudos
rsalie
Super Contributor
don't smoke, but the guys here at work can only do so outside (during lunch and tea breaks)
0 Kudos
sk_1
Super Contributor
Gave up smoking 30 years ago when I kissed my wife for the first time.. she said " jetch! thats like liking an ashtray !" I'm surprised I married her after that. Now don't allow any smoking around me, my car or my house.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Yes,outside usually about 10 mins..
0 Kudos
Rykberg
Occasional Contributor
it also said: "if she smokes she chokes"
0 Kudos