Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

A significant bottom

Tom168
Frequent Contributor
Under my eliot wave theory the all share and index shares such as billiton and anglo have bottom out on friday. There is going to be an big wave up from now till may. A huge bear market rally. They all have head and shoulders formation, therefore for confirmation it needs to break the neckline or wait for an core trade(20 ema crosses 89 ema). I was long on friday and now accumulating more!!!
0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
_nova
Super Contributor
Tom, On the daily graph I sure see a massive completed 5 wave on the way down, but from the initial low of 27 Oct please explain the wave formation you are now seeing because all I see is a lower low on 20 Nov and a lower high on 28 Nov?
0 Kudos
_nova
Super Contributor
and the H&S? Where do you see that?
0 Kudos
venice
Super Contributor
I can't see a h&s but there is a sym triangle in the making and should AGl break 230 ish it might be a good long prospect, right now I ain't tempted. The upper trendline of the triangle has contained the price action four times lets see if the bull is back and if it can break out.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
You really should be asking Brazen for advice on a significant bottom...
0 Kudos