Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

ABO

Not applicable
What you guyz make of the sens yesterday ?
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Dabbler
Occasional Contributor
If at all possible, get your hands on a hard copy of their latest results. I don't think this is quite as much of a dog as has been teh case in the past. That said, HOWEVER, there are a few concerns on some of the expected proposed tabled items for voting at the AGM at the AGM, such as giving the Directors authority over the unissued share capital to raise more capital for the now approved mining they want to do. I don't think the share could be eroded worse than it has been already then through such a scheme and would you take any of the rights up? I am not sure that I would get deeper into it then personally am already. Just read the meeting notice and then perhaps draw your own conclusions though, as they appear to be going somewhere, just very slowly, but at least they appear to know where they are actually are wanting to take the company now, but can we wait?
0 Kudos
pickle
Contributor
0 Kudos