Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

ABSOLUTE HOLDINGS LIMITED

Not applicable
Hi guys.I am new to this online share trading.Trying it out.I have bought shares in ABSOLUTE HOLDINGS LIMITED. Any idea if the price will increase.When andabout to how much? Thanks
0 Kudos
10 REPLIES 10
AJT
Super Contributor
don't know much about them, but can see they are loosing money. i personally would not put 1 cent into this share (IMHO)..
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I suggest you attend the free courses OST offers before you commit your money. No one knows if the share will go up or not, research, knowledge are key.
0 Kudos
SKALA
Super Contributor
Ag shame tog!! Also note you posted under ELI; not cool boet.
0 Kudos
Wino
Super Contributor
They run a tile quarrying business. NAV of R1.80 T/O under R1 mil and expenses of R7 mil for year 2009 employs 4 people? This co must be close to not being a going concern and on top of it is a seriously illiquid share. I would bale asap. Good advice given to attend some of OST's courses. Some homework before committing your hard earned bucks will also be helpful. http://www.absoluteholdings.com/
0 Kudos
masterblaster
Contributor
Instead of being sarcastic in your comments why not help the poor guy.It does not look like any of you (in comments) know anything about the developments in this company.The potentially large platinum resource(up to 100 million oz) the new board of directors etc. My advice would be to wait and try and pick up some near the R2.50 mark and then wait somemore.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
It would seem that neither do you? Don't see anything in their prospectus about platinum. And I htink the comments posted are pretty constructive pieces of advise!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
just looking for a napkin - there is still a bit of egg left on my face and shirt!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
LOL...Sounds positive though, although I feel it's a toss-up between Absolute and Village who have got the Phosiri Project under their belt. Both deep starters but more exploration data available for Phosiri hence maybe a quicker start up.OMO
0 Kudos
TITO
Contributor
laat dit vir jou n les wees tjoppie. dont draw your guns to soon
0 Kudos