Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

ACL, WEZ, MTN

PLayer
Frequent Contributor
Hi Guys, WEZ seems to be coming into the buy zone should see 190 or even 185 soon.OMO your thoughts ACL seeems to be really down any reason why and will it see the 95 again MTN - any thoughs on how low this one is going to go to...i am thinking it could pull back to as low R 111 your thoughs....
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
barry_1
Super Contributor
The platinum price fell like as stone on the last couple of days,although the weaker Rand helps a bit so that the worst effects are not felt by us....Wait till the platinum price climbs before attempting any platinum new purchases....REALLY ONLY MY OPINION!
0 Kudos
BAP
Regular Contributor
Agree with Barry. I don't have time to do many charts etc. but my observation over past six months have been that the resource market is manipulated by big players who employ economists to talk things up and down in order to create buying and selling opportunities. We seem to be close to the bottom end of one of the cycles - plat prize up slightly in last hour?
0 Kudos
PLayer
Frequent Contributor
Hi I agree with ur views however WEZ does not act the same as the traditional share Whats ur thoughts on the other steel....
0 Kudos