Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

ADAM AND EVE Double top

Not applicable
Idea generated by RC community....Alsi currently creating an Adam and Eve double top.
0 Kudos
16 REPLIES 16
Fredsed
Super Contributor
And RC sounds appropriate for a one-man fake community.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
today we are 37 ppl...thank god it's a hater free zone....ppl that are members here and there thank me daily for getting rid of you there..with you around ideas and discussion just get squashed by your vituperation
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
Er...er.. Charty, the ambush zone is now what that's stupid name you give it ...Adam what....you are just a stupid, idiotic salesman from the used car ...
0 Kudos
Fredsed
Super Contributor
Now Bonzo, would it be correct to proffer that this ALSI chart progression is not at all like your trumpeted minus 2000 point excursion? What would you be saying now to your forlorn followers, if you had any? Go ahead, feel free to practice your feather smoothing skills. You can get a free appraisal here.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
Charty is now the official Village Idiot?
0 Kudos
prancing_horse
Super Contributor
Please don't transfer your title to someone else.Suggest you and your sidekick visit a good taxidermist.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
it is the mark of a real sucker when they get hysterical about a 50 point break on low low volume.......oh you dont know how you crack me up...lets see whos got what to say in the morning...
0 Kudos
fusion12321
Frequent Contributor
yes rams and fredsed please crawl back into the pigs rectum u fairies came from.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Fusion...the market will be dealing out its punishment in the morning....these suckers have know idea whats coming to them....sucked in beautifully like veal to the slaughter...how people can be so stupid is beyond me...ah well without them it wouldnt be so easy to make money i guess...
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
rc you blerry IDIOT, you are a fusion 1235 of a prancing haas and a Striker....the market is now 200 points away from your overthrow. We on this forum have no overnight risk...what the market does in the morning is not relevant and we will trade whatever it offers. But you guys, the fusion 4562/rc prancing cowdung and striker whatever, must be the most idiotic, most stupid and dumbest fools to think that the market will do whatever you pray it will do...its just recklessness or inexperience...you guys are a disgrace to the human race....
0 Kudos
Not applicable
funny dat....at least entertaining for a change...yes we can see who has the scowl on their faces and who has the smile...eh eh eh....all the way to the bank
0 Kudos
BC02
Super Contributor
so let me get this right, you went short at 30,000 calling them suckers, short @ 31,450 calling them suckers again, short @ 31,550 calling them suckers again....hmmm you talk about how important dow theory ...conclusion you dont even follow your own advise then.

Then again even a broken clock is right twice a day.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
yes you do have some of it right but as they same the market is all about timing...yes I did say go short when we were at 31 k but that was way way back in Feb - market moved 2000 points down after that...the record reflects that...so yes part of what you say is right but the market exists in a time dimension...so go back and check that
0 Kudos
Not applicable
and from 31460 we moved down to 31200 where we too profit...thats called trading....you see there is a chronological order to things and unless you respect that what you say is meaningless.
0 Kudos
BC02
Super Contributor
firstly it wasnt Feb, told you several times now it was a couple of weeks ago. Also your call wasnt short @ 31450 bank 200 points, it was short @ 31450 target 2000 points, which you are clear wrong with.

You seem to be very selective with your information.
You have a serious issue proving to everyone that you are right, the markets really isnt a place you should be in and for proving if your right or wrong, thats just bad trading.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
you got the figure wrong ...it was 31k where i said go short...I also said many times ...when we got to 31400 that puttting in a top will be a process....this is all part of that process...if i chose to take a 400 and 250 point profitable trade during that process thats not bad trading ...thats excellent trading considering the very low ATR we have....so in your opinion whats happeing now?....so far we havent had mush form you except factual mistakes
0 Kudos