Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

ADW Low volumes and stuck between R5.00 -R5.20. Whats the Outlook....

Electrox
Super Contributor
on this share? any one has any views? maybe we should just wait for a trading update, but im sacred that an interest rate hike in january will send this share down to R4-50.
0 Kudos
8 REPLIES 8
sk_1
Super Contributor
Directors have been regularly buying this share... Why would they do that if the prospects were negative. They cannot be that stupid. Surely they must have faith in their company or know something that we do not know.. Non of them have sold lately either!
0 Kudos
Electrox
Super Contributor
I agree with you, but my problem lies in the fact that there isn't liquidity in this share lately, so if this share drops heavily on market sentiment well then............. however I think to wait until mid results
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I'm long. ADW have released great results YOY and the directors have been accumulating for a while now. It's had such a strong run that I guess it needed to take a breather. The share usually does retreat slightly and settle on low volumes before escalating higher again. I think results are due around Feb 08? I'm optimistic but omo.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
Electrox
Super Contributor
I noticed that there are always big transactions at the R5.00 mark. must be a good sign of support. awaiting results :)
0 Kudos
saash
Super Contributor
Broke out of the rut today with some volume coming to the party.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I'm watching this one so closely guys. It's broken out with decent volume. Directors still buying. I'm targeting R5.60c by end March. OMO
0 Kudos
Electrox
Super Contributor
Did you notice that they release there result on the same day as March SSF close out's. But im sure we will get a trading update or expected results soon. by the way i thought since they are deal in the financial sector, would a raise in interest rates affect this share ?
0 Kudos