Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

ADW - surely a steal at these levels

Not applicable
Any comments on the interims, such a strong 'little' company, prosepects seem so positive for ADW, the market can't ignore this forever - anyway, I'm stocking up!!!
0 Kudos
9 REPLIES 9
gmoney
Contributor
fantastic result ,especially in these economic times.i am also stocking up anything under 475
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I have also stocked up! If the market doesn't recognise the value yet, sanity always returns in time and good profits will be made. On the basis of the latest results the foward PE is just over 4. I can't see better value anywhere else.
0 Kudos
lukoil
Occasional Contributor
good levels to be stocking up, agree..as soon as that one fund that's been selling for weeks has finished selling it's overweight position, this stock will break out of it's 12 month triangular pattern, it's technical target price projects approx. 750c !
0 Kudos
Not applicable
As in a previous post: I like it but its profit did not increase over the last 6 months and its fwd PE is about 8.5 or so. (This is from memory so don't shoot me if I am wrong)
0 Kudos
topgun
Super Contributor
be careful then....I think moonlight's forward PE prediction is closer to the mark. While the second half growth rate will be much lower, HEPS should top 100 cps for the year. omo
0 Kudos
Not applicable
While I agree that ADW is a good buy (read: long term prospect) it is in the process of playing out a douple top formation and the 20 day MA has just crossed over the 40 day MA indicating a bearish trend. I think it has some way to go down and could be bought at better levels than current. The RSI and Stochastic is also still bearish. I will definitely get in when the double top formation has completed and the trend turns bullish again.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
The trading statement is based on interim v interim. Not on the previous 6 months, go work it out and you'll see there is no growth from the first 6 months of the financial year.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Posted this after the results: It's not that good in the context of the previous results: It is up 160-180% on the previous interim profit I believe that implies profit for the 6 months from Mar 1 - Aug 31 of about 66 mil. But profit for the period Sep 1 (07) - Feb 28 was 78mil. Thus profit has actually decreased over the last 6 months. Of course there may be some seasonality about earnings but I am not convinced that there are.
0 Kudos