Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

ADW - time to pick up?

Not applicable
Hi guys, ADW looks to have a long-term uptrend.HEPS for the last year at 21c and management optimistic again for this year. It's taken a recent dip (maybe interest rate news) but if I'm reading the graph correctly, appears to be oversold? Anyone else following for a medium-term buy? OMO.
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
topgun
Super Contributor
They plan to double their loan book this year and also provide consumer debt education which will benefit from the implementation of the new Credit Act. Directors have been buying stock in recent weeks in significant amounts. Given its track record and growth prospects this is a certain winner. A 0.5% rise in rates will have no impact. Historic PE of 11.4x is cheap relative to Blue and the market. What more can I say but that the current lull in the market is a great opportunity to BUY??
0 Kudos
Not applicable
ADW is one of the two stocks that i own.Know the company well.Anticipated earning due Sept should be over 30c - should be over R3.50 by end of year.Have held shares for over two years now.OBV misleading as SSF positions have brought with proceeds from shares....... Buy
0 Kudos