Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

ADW

Russ
Super Contributor
Directors' have been buying solidly all year.This is the only share I hold now.I am just standing on the sidelines and feel no stress.I take my hat off to anyone who is making any money in all this turmoil.I am not buying until everything has settled down.I don't find it difficult anymore to ignore the "experts" on Summit who have been going on about value shares for the last couple of months as the market gets pounded into oblivion.Maybe now is the time to buy,who knows?
0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
Russ
Super Contributor
Chartist,I posted before seeing your post about the talking heads! I have to say that they seem to operate largely on wishful thinking.I guess they (fund managers)must be taking serious strain right now. I can remember David Shapiro lamenting a few months back that his clients were all getting out of his unit trusts,"JUST WHEN THEY SHOULD BE BUYING". Turns out his clients got it right.
0 Kudos
platsak
Super Contributor
Think that diectors is getting that dreadfull margin call sms's today.
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
Eina!It's bad enough just holding the share.I know the directors are heavily into ssf's.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
You're not alone on this one! With shares and ssf's, I believe this is one to sit it out with as I don't see any issue with the fundamentals. It will overshoot due to the small cap status and the recovery will be good.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
hope ur right, this one's biting. last time i buy a www.sharetips.co.za recommended buy:D
0 Kudos