Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

ADW

asylum
Super Contributor
is going down quicker than the titanic.
0 Kudos
19 REPLIES 19
Taurus
Super Contributor
So what did you expect?, the rise was totaly unrealistic.
0 Kudos
asylum
Super Contributor
didnt expect anything mate just made a statement.
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Guys, i love the comedian language used.
0 Kudos
topgun
Super Contributor
the company or the shareprice? - as the company is thriving. the shareprice is determned on the margin - by panicky sellers at the moment - which will provide great entry points in coming weeks should the carnage continue. it is always important to recognise this difference. if somebody came along with an offer to buy the entire business at the current price, he would be laughed out of court! it is temporary....
0 Kudos
prof
Regular Contributor
im sitting with a whack.results are going to be over market expectations so im just hanging in[i dont have a choice]
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
Spare a thought for the directors.
0 Kudos
asylum
Super Contributor
no argument there topgun lots of top companies share prices getting hammered.
0 Kudos
topgun
Super Contributor
it all depends on whether you actually believe in the business model, its prospects and management; and your timeframe - you might well be smiling in 12 months' time...do yourself a favour and look at Capitec's chart over the last 7 years.
0 Kudos
topgun
Super Contributor
don't worry about them....they will all be worth many more millions by the time they retire....if the business does well, the shareprice will look after itself.
0 Kudos
prof
Regular Contributor
starting to recover ,hope it carries on
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Current market price caused by enlarge by margin calls.Just had one myself....... great company.Goes to show how important gearing is cause sentiment is more powerfull than anything.........
0 Kudos
prof
Regular Contributor
just got a email from stockpicker who just got off the phone from marius van tonder and was told that a hedge fund was offloading the shares and has promised to grow the company by a 100%year on year. i still have great faith in the shareand own over a Million rand of them.so you know how much i have been sh%^%^^&ting myself
0 Kudos
platsak
Super Contributor
Call me stupid but I started buying in at 320.
0 Kudos
prof
Regular Contributor
you will be smilling .its a bargain
0 Kudos
Taurus
Super Contributor
Hahahaha and you on this forum?...ye sure
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Hi Prof, You reckon a hedge fund was definitely offloading in ADW? I never saw that in the mail? Thanks for your information.
0 Kudos
prof
Regular Contributor
thats what stockpicker said in a report i see over 8 mil traded today.picked up nicely from low of 320
0 Kudos
saash
Super Contributor
It did drop 20% in 2 days though. Will it go up by that when their results come out, I wonder?
0 Kudos
prof
Regular Contributor
i hope so ,i have a lot riding on it
0 Kudos