Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

AGL - 14 days?

Papi_Chulo
Occasional Contributor
Any views on Anglo American for the upcoming 2 weeks?
0 Kudos
28 REPLIES 28
Rams
Super Contributor
more downcoming
0 Kudos
Frogg
Frequent Contributor
it seems to be at support i am feeling a bounce on the hammer.
0 Kudos
Papi_Chulo
Occasional Contributor
Fundamentally some downside but on technical levels we're hitting the bottom.. Unfortunately the market's more fundamentally driven currently i'd say.
0 Kudos
Frogg
Frequent Contributor
hope this is not a dead cat bounce but rather following technicals
0 Kudos
Papi_Chulo
Occasional Contributor
Hopefully, market's pricing in the hsbc deal currently and good oz equity earnings leading resources to some slight upside for the day.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
most active share , going down
0 Kudos
PaulC
Super Contributor
I remember these discussions then it headed down toward 120 or something silly. Ah mining shares so fickle they are
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Hey Papi.I dont understand these people on the forum.They use moving averages,macd's,stockastics,candle,s,but still have no ide where markets are moving in the short and medium term.Note nobody can predict the long term as long term fundamentals are not known. The fact is that markets move in certain paterns(technically)and is only moved out of this paterns by fundamentals into again another technical patern. These paterns are mostly determined by the american markets and other markets follow them.Paterns deviate from theres only because of the time deference. At the moment the dow is trading in a ending diagonal in the fourth wave up.A share as anglos should move up or down with our top40 index.(Again if fundamentals allows)and the top40 with the dow. So if u want to know where Anglos is going draw a 4hr graph of the dow and see if u can spot the diagonal.If u are intrested we can then again dicuss anglos possible moves in coming days weeks. if u think this is a lot of noncence let me know.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
bets, tell us something new. Dow down, Anglo down!
0 Kudos
Shado
Contributor
Down , down or rather sinking !!!!!!!!!
0 Kudos
Shado
Contributor
Down , down or rather sinking !!!!!!!!!
0 Kudos
gareth01
Regular Contributor
if it cannot hold R258, then it is going down....unfortunately! Next R245...hold on
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Titanic is sinking - pick it up at 228!
0 Kudos
gareth01
Regular Contributor
Titanic sinking with no survivors (poor buggers who went long at R267s)...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I was a passenger - but jumped into the safety boat before it started to sink. I'll wait and pick up the jewelry at the bottom.
0 Kudos
kylen
Occasional Contributor
Billiton way better than this dog.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I'm staying away for a while. Burned my finger, ouch.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
it is cheap at these prices
0 Kudos
Not applicable
You will get it for cheaper in a couple of weeks time.
0 Kudos