Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

AGL - With the DOW lookingto open strong today and

Trying
Contributor
the finish on Friday , could we see a quick run to R250 again ? Any thoughts ?
0 Kudos
14 REPLIES 14
Not applicable
NOT THAT much... around R220 @ THE MOST.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
they are cutting spending during 2009 by $10BN
0 Kudos
Trying
Contributor
Agreed - Strong open today . A nice run to R220/R225 could be nice .
0 Kudos
Mr_S
Super Contributor
hahaha im loving this!! my first taste of warrants and im already making a profit, tryin not to get too excited though, are we going to see more upside tomorrow?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Don't be too optimistic. Consider taking profits. The news isn't convincing (still a lot of bad news about), and the VIX isn't high enough that one would expect a big bear-market rally.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
Trying
Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
may i know how did you come to that conclusion
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
Not applicable
no late afternoon, so are you going to answer would like to see if i agree or disagree with your analysis
0 Kudos
Not applicable
The message was meant for Trying. I tried to get out of AGL at closing but failed. Got a 16% ride on this one last mon th and bought again at 182. Simply gone up too quickly. Don't believe bottom found yet and not enough about for a sustained rally
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
Shard
Super Contributor
I wish I'd seen the reversal coming, could have made a bit on the swing. I would have gone short at close tbh.
0 Kudos
Trying
Contributor
I have been trading AGL up and down for the last month . There is definitely not enough in it for a sustained rally to R300 , but there is support at R180 . I have also see commofities rising in Asia and the run today could be to R225 with a potential drop later today .
0 Kudos