Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

AGL about to collapse

hippo
Contributor
nope, timing was good...just the wrong market...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
lol this one was too tricky, still is, todays drop doesnt give an indication because it broke R325-97 (05 sept 2008) and resistance at R338 (22 jan 2008) major.. so i think it has more to go, but dont take me seriously, its really tricky.. dow has broken 10346, looks like its heading for 10800, but i would leave that to the real TA's to identify older resistance.. Alshare resistance 28000.. evrything has broken out, but this run is looking way overdone.. cnbc is already putting tips for this "great bull run", true fundementals just doesnt justify this.. but just play it by the chart. and yes CPS, i was too early, i shouldve named the topic "agl about to collapse or take off", because i mentioned a close above R314-20 would send this flying.. gotta count the loss and look for the next trade.
0 Kudos
NJ_1
Frequent Contributor
If you make the topic "XXXX about to collapse or take off or drift sideways" you can make a great call every single day.
0 Kudos
jack12
Super Contributor
LOL, had 100k loss at 290 went short, when long at 292 and never looked back. AGL still has some upside. I see a close above 330 will open the door for 350. Res 335 and 344. yesterdays pullback? a consolidation?
0 Kudos