Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

AGL, what a prize

Not applicable
Well I have been watching AGL for a few sessions and finally decided a sell signal was on the go late yesterday. So now we have a drop from 388 to 380 today and using a simple warrant AGLSBW getting in at 32 and target 1 of 35 and target 2 of 36 I am on track for a quick and simple 8% or 11% after costs profit for a days work. Now watch this space for more downside
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Not applicable
Ja, and if you were wrong, it would have cost you 2c on the warrant minimum - or a 10% loss give or take. So I am not sure if you have really captured the risk vs reward ratio on a warrant day trade. You would have to be right in excess of 50% of the time to make money on this type of trading
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I know, just was a little bit of fun for the moment but I am not proposing a trading intra day on warrants. Too risky as you say.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
OK so I was wrong, partially. I got out at 34 so made a small profit. But definitely not a good risk/reward ratio trade. So learn from it and move on to the next better more assured trade
0 Kudos