Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

AGL

Not applicable
Iam not sure if i mentioned AGL. My long position on AGL 2 days ago, hits the jackpot once again. This is in my bargain bin!!!
0 Kudos
8 REPLIES 8
Not applicable
TAKE PROFIT
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
lol, trading hind sight. ya ya
0 Kudos
Not applicable
LOL. SIMON, iam sorry i didnt share this!!!
0 Kudos
venice
Super Contributor
You took risk and deserve reward. But if at close of trade yesterday you told me the US would rally as strongly as they did (nearly didn't)I wouldn't believe you. You rolled the dice and came up sixes. The coin just doesnt always fall for you risky strategy IMO.
0 Kudos
topgun
Super Contributor
you must really be new to all this...every ten cents you make gets you all emotional (unless of course, you have always lost before)...and then you just have to tell us - what if we don't care?
0 Kudos
CAPITALIST_RUNN
Frequent Contributor
Yes and are you gambling with your sisters tuition money again?
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Maybe being struck by lightening gave you a special gift? Kinda like that very white guy in that movie Powder?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
How do you do it? You are buy far the best trader i have seen and believe me i have seen some pretty good ones, can you Please Please Please help me ???? my email add : iama*****[email protected]
0 Kudos