Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

AGL

CE
Super Contributor
John - still comfi with this babe ? Chart looks cool, went in long..
0 Kudos
14 REPLIES 14
john_1
Super Contributor
Morning CE/ I am still very cool with AGL I have not been buying just yet as I felt it might pull back as it did, I think The result will be stunning and it will jump so getting in before the results is critical.
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
Cheers John, good to hear ! Not toooooo long before 21 Feb.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
It will all be about the Buy backs and divs.
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
I also went in long with ZED this week (12 mths +) and re-confirmed my love and commitment towards my marriage to SIM.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
I will keep an eye on them both, My newley aquired mechanized system has me shorting the index today ( I have not made the trade) but it is keeping me from buying today. I am in Imperial, and Sanlam I went from long Amplats to short Amplats 2 days ago, Sold Sasol yesterday morning for a tidy recovery, I am just waiting for an entry into AGl I will be buying my Amplats back soon also. I am also keeping my Eye on INP, PIK, PSG and SAB for longs and posible shorts on SAP and AFX
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
CE: Please note that a dirrector of SIM sold 20 000 000 shares yesterday, I dont think that was to pay his grocery bill if you know what I mean!
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
Guess you right J man ! What a payday ! Thanks for sharing you "lookouts" with us. There are so many shares which make it impossible to investigate every single one. I think it is a good idee if we all share this sort of info (not tips) and everybody can do their own investigation and make their own decisions.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
I dont usually like to talk to much about the shares I am into as I know how much this can influence others, But since You are paying me that 72 grand I thought I would try help you find the money in the markets.
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
So kind sir ! Keep an eye NPN, just maybe you will go easy on me !
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
It has had a fantastic run of late it is due a little breather.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Amplats is looking very sweet indeed. Nearly time to go long.
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
Will keep an close eye, thanks. See the 5 day MA is still below the 10 day.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
I agree I am commenting on an intuitive basis only, My system is stricktly EOD data so no trades based on that. T
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
Sure, must admit I'm not as technical as some of you guys. Business is 1st priority at this stage and hectic at mo.
0 Kudos